Last updated: June 4th, 2022
disclosure of Your information when You use the Service and tells You about Your
privacy rights and how the law protects You.
We use Your Personal data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service,
You agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this Privacy
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the
following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless
of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
● Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts
of our Service.
● Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this
Agreement) refers to Lore Sabau Photo, 14 Kent Road, Northampton, NN5 4DR.
● Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any
other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that
website among its many uses.
● Country refers to: United Kingdom
● Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a
cellphone or a digital tablet.
● Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable
● Service refers to the Website.
● Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on
behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed
by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the
Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in
analyzing how the Service is used.
● Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of
the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a
● Website refers to Lore Sabau Photo, accessible from
● You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or
other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the
Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally
identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally
identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
● Email address
● First name and last name
● Phone number
● Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address
(e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit,
the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers
and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain
information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You
use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile
operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers
and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our
Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
and store certain information. Tracking technologies used are beacons, tags, and
scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze Our Service. The
technologies We use may include:
● Cookies or Browser Cookies. A cookie is a small file placed on Your Device.
You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie
is being sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, You may not be able to
use some parts of our Service. Unless you have adjusted Your browser setting
● Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or
Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your
activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser
settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how You
can delete Flash Cookies, please read “Where can I change the settings for
disabling, or deleting local shared objects?” available at
● Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small
electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags,
and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who
have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website
statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying
system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your
personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are
deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. Learn more about cookies: Use of
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
● Necessary / Essential CookiesType: Session CookiesAdministered by:
UsPurpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available
through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to
authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these
Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only
use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
● Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance CookiesType: Persistent
CookiesAdministered by: UsPurpose: These Cookies identify if users have
● Functionality CookiesType: Persistent CookiesAdministered by: UsPurpose:
These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the
Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The
purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and
to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the
For more information about the cookies we use and your choices regarding cookies,
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
● To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our
● To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the
Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different
functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
● For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and
undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You
have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
● To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other
equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s
push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to
the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security
updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
● To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other
goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have
already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such
● To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
● For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a
merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or
transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of
bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us
about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
● For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as
data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our
promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products,
services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
● With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service
Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
● For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in
connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets,
financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
● With Affiliates: We may share Your information with Our affiliates, in which case
parent company and any other subsidiaries, joint venture partners or other
companies that We control or that are under common control with Us.
● With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business
partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
● With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in
the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users
and may be publicly distributed outside.
● With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other
purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will retain Your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary for the
extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to
retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal
agreements and policies.
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is
generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to
strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally
obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating
offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers
located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where
the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
represents Your agreement to that transfer.
The Company will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that Your data is
Personal Data will take place to an organization or a country unless there are adequate
controls in place including the security of Your data and other personal information.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
If the Company is involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, Your Personal Data
may be transferred. We will provide notice before Your Personal Data is transferred and
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal
Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities
(e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action
is necessary to:
● Comply with a legal obligation
● Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
● Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
● Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
● Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of
transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While
We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We
cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect
personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent
or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data,
please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from
anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to
remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your
country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before
We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to other websites that are not operated by Us. If You click
on a third party link, You will be directed to that third party’s site. We strongly advise
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies
or practices of any third party sites or services.
We will let You know via email and/or a prominent notice on Our Service, prior to the
change becoming effective and update the “Last updated” date at the top of this Privacy
● By email: https://www.loresabauphoto.com/contact/
● By visiting this page on our website: firstname.lastname@example.org